We know buying your first home is both daunting and exciting, here are some top tips to help you through the process.
How to buy off the plan
Chat with a mortgage broker or your bank and a lawyer.
Confirm your budget and deposit before applying for finance pre-approval.
Once you have your loan pre-approval you're ready to pick your apartment.
Meet with The FABRIC sales team to sign a conditional Sale & Purchase Agreement.
Once your contract is unconditional, pay your 10% deposit.
Congratulations, you've secured your apartment and you're on your way up the property ladder.
NEW BUILD ADVANTAGES
1. Buy now (10% deposit) pay later (settlement on construction completion)
2. 10 Year New Build Warranty
3. Vendor maintenance warranty for 12 months from practical completion
1. Interest deductibility to offset rental income allowed
2. Interest deductibility for 20 years from issue of Code Compliance Certificate
3. Interest deductibility transfers on property sale for 20 years from issue of Code Compliance Certificate
4. Reduced bright-line test to tax capital gain from 10 to 5 years
5. Off the plan purchasers - Initial deposit 10%, bright-line test is 5 years from date of contract not settlement.
Dealing with a professional mortgage broker means they do the hard work for you by scouring the market to find a range of rates and lending options, without any cost to you. Mortgage brokers can help you make an informed and forward-thinking decision by comparing all the options and finding the best one for you, regardless of your banking history.